book size is given according to the modern
bibliometric system on the basis of its height :
- Folio (F°): a book that is more than 380 mm
(approx. over 15’’)
- Quarto (4to): a book that is from 280 to 380 mm
(approx. up to 15’’)
- Octavo (8vo): a book that is from 200 to 280 mm
(approx. up to 11’’)
- Sextodecimo (16mo): a book that is from 150 to
200 mm high
(approx. up to 8’’)
- Vigesimoquarto (24mo): a book that is from 100
to 150 mm high
(approx. up to 6’’)
- Trigesimosecundo (32mo): a book that is less than
100 mm high (approx. less than 6’’)
Old prints dimension is given in millimetres, resulting
from width by height.
Items can be sent against payment on delivery
for amounts up to Euro 250,00, otherwise payment
in advance is required on our postal account n° 7334592.
Clients are charged with forwarding expenses.
Forwarding risks are borne by the the customer.
Should part of the ordered items be missing, the
customer cannot refuse the delivered ones. After
15 days from shipment complaints are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in the VAT Invoice, please
submit your VAT registration number.
In compliance with article 10 of the Law 675/96
1. Your personal data shall be treated via
manual, informatic and telematic means.
2. Data treatment is necessary for a correct
transaction. As such treatment is partly imposed
by tax legislation, the lack of treatment or eventual
opposition to it will not allow to start or continue
3. Personal data is treated and stored at
our seat to ensure discretion and safeness.
You may at any time exercise your rights provided
for by art. 13 of the Law 675/96.
The place of jurisdiction for any controversy shall
be Verona, Italy.
Old prints and books are guaranteed to be authentic
and corresponding to description. In case the item
differs from description, it will be taken back
and the amount of money refunded.
Each print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
containing details as follows:
1. Title of the work
2. Technique used
5. Further explanatory notes about the work.
The Certificate of Authenticity
is released according to the Law on Public Security
R.D. 18 June 1931, nr. 773.